Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Today's Visit with Traci and Madison

My friend Traci and her daughter Madison are in town this weekend visiting and they came over and spent the afternoon with me. Traci is one of my best friends from high school but has been living in Arizona and Utah the past few years so we haven't seen each other since our first year in college. This was the first time I have met her 18 month old daughter Madison and first time she has met Garrett and the babies. It was so much fun to have them over to visit. Traci also told me some good news.......she is planning on moving back to Washington within the next couple of years. I have my fingers crossed for you Traci!! While she was here today, I took some photos of Madison and I wanted to share them.

































































0 comments: