Today is Garrett's 27th birthday. Since it's Thursday and we both had to work today, we didn't do anything too exciting, but I still wanted to post some pictures. For dinner I made him a steak sandwich and twice baked potato, which is probably his favorite meal but I don't make them as often as I used too. I splurged for the tenderloin, which was so good, I am not sure he even chewed, but it was worth every penny. I also got him one of his favorite deserts, strawberry rhubarb pie. He also rarely gets this, so he was excited and STUFFED! He ate all his dinner and then over half the pie. After he was done he asked me "how many calories did I just eat?" Garrett, I don't think you even want to know! 
One of his new shirts! I didn't get him too many presents since we are heading to Disneyland next week, but I did get him some new clothes to wear while we are there. ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO =) 
Birthday Pie
Birthday boy with his babies!
Just us =)
I wanted one with the babies too! (Lola is making a funny face) LOL
We're still alive!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment