Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Camera Photos

I have been playing around with my new camera trying to figure out all the settings it has (so many). Today was such a nice day outside I had to practice. Of course the pictures are of my babies because I didn't have anything else to practice on. I am going to be an expert on pet photography when I am done practicing :) RLC did pretty well posing for pictures. There were treats involved, so they were very attentive! I also just downloaded the photoshop and lightroom programs that I bought for picture editing. I am new to all this and looking forward to my first workshop this coming Thursday evening. I have a ton of questions so far to ask, so hopefully I learn a lot. Well these still are not professional, but here are some examples of my first work :) FYI....my favorite thing is that I can edit these photos to trick you to think that we have the greenest grass around, LOL!!

RLC


Rusty


Lola


Casey


Some more RLC


RLC-Black & White

0 comments: