Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures of Garrett

Today Garrett agreed to let me take some pictures of him so I could practice taking pictures with my camera and editing the photos. I decided to shoot at the park down the street from our house. It was overcast sky which is perfect in the world of photography. Garrett was such a good sport, I secretly think he wants to be a model :) However, he did comment and say "I feel like I am getting married again." LOL....

I will have more pictures to share tomorrow. In the morning I will be taking pictures of my dad's 38' Ford and the rest of "The Legends" at the hot rod show at the Tacoma Dome. Then I will be photographing my cousin Sara and her horse Oliver. It should be a fun day of picture taking, I am excited.

Look at these pictures of my cute husband :)









0 comments: