Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 Days Till Christmas

Christmas is almost here and it looks like Washington is going to have a white Christmas after all. We keep getting blasted with new snow and there is more to come tonight. If only the snow plowers would come down our road, we would be completely stocked. Yesterday, Garrett ended up in the drain ditch out front of our house because he attempted to drive his 2 wheel drive in the new snow we got. He had yet to have any trouble in the snow until yesterday. There was just too much accumulation on our street. So at 4am in the morning we were outside trying to dig his car out of the 2 feet of snow it was stuck in. I can't believe I didn't take a picture, I do of everything else. Maybe I was too tired and cranky at 4am to think about snapping pictures. Anyway, we were not able to dig his car out, so he drove my car into work which is 4 wheel drive and did just fine. Later that morning my dad came over and pulled his car out with his truck. Dad to the rescue once again :)

On another note, I found this really cool website where you can create online scrapbooks and pages. www.scrapblog.com. Check it out, it is super fun. There are all sorts of scrapbook themes, or you can create your own from scratch. When you are finished, you can save the images and even print if you would like. Here is my first creation....

0 comments: