Since we did our usual Christmas morning at Mom and Dad's on Christmas Eve this year like I explained on the last post, Garrett and I were able to relax at home on Christmas morning for a while until we had to go to Grandma's house in the afternoon. The babies woke us up at 6:40am, I think they knew it was Christmas.
Santa came while the babies were outside, when I let them back in, Lola and Casey went straight to the tree. They knew it was time to open presents.
So interested in what each present was.
Their favorite part was sampling each treat they got :)
Lola and Casey played all morning with their new toys.
Rusty even played with the new squeeker toys (very rare).
Casey was so tired after a morning full of playing.
Lola too.
And Rusty, cuddling with Mommy as usual!
At Grandma's house in the afternoon.
We're still alive!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment