This years Christmas Eve was a bit different. Usually on Christmas Eve we go to Mom and Dad's house and spend time with the Spino side of the family but since there was another 5 inches of new snow that day in Maple Valley, it was postponed until the day after Christmas, LAME. Garrett and I still went over to my parents house though and did our normal Christmas morning on Christmas Eve. It was a bit hectic. We had 5 dogs and 1 cat running around in the house. And of course the animals get way more presents than any of the humans do. It took forever to open all of their presents but they had so much fun playing with their new toys!
I got a new digital camera for Christmas from Garrett and I had so much fun taking pictures and playing with all the options. My favorite thing is that it can record videos, so look out for some of them to be posted soon :) I also found that I can edit, crop, and change the colors of my photos right on the camera. It's so fun. You'll notice I experimented with Sepia on a couple of the pictures below.
This shirt explains itself, I don't really have to elaborate for you :)
My dad made these cool dog bone shaped signs with each of our dogs' names on it. We are going to hang them in our backyard along the fence since they are indoor dogs and do not have doghouses.
No more stockings will fit on my Mom and Dad's stocking wall. I guess that means no more dogs :(
We're still alive!
11 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment