Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Postponed Christmas Eve

Last night we finally celebrated a late Christmas Eve with the Spino side of the family. There was a ton of food and as usual we had our gift exchange which never disappoints. For those of you who may be reading this that does not know the Spino family well, it is our goal to buy the worst / funniest gifts possible for our Christmas Eve gift exchange. Not too often are they serious gifts. With that said, I took many pictures and recorded a few videos that I will send to you Spino's through email because as I was looking through them today, I realized most of them are not blog appropriate :)

On another note, I promised Uncle Jimmy a shout out on the blog, so here you go......



Does anyone have their tickets to the gun show?






At least he knew what he was getting into long before we were married :)



Dad's new yard inflatable to go with the snowman.

0 comments: